Because I love wine, and I love Christmas, and I love YOU … I’ve partnered with up with legendary hamper peeps, Australian Gourmet Gifts, to give one of you the chance to score their awesome Penfolds Cab Sauv & French Sparkling Hamper in time to celebrate Christmas in July with your besties!
Festive Fun – delivered to you!
Feel like partying, but too cold to move? Fear not, you can have yourself a ‘Christmas in July’ celebration delivered right to your door.
No need to put off the long-overdue catch-up with your pals when you have a basket of happiness like THIS just a click away:
- Penfolds Koonunga Hill Cabernet Sauvignon 750ml – South Eastern Australia. Koonunga Hill is the gateway to the Penfolds premium collection of wines. This supple, elegant and beautifully aromatic wine shows classic blackcurrant and cedar characters, supported by the gentle oak maturation that is so distinctively Penfolds.
- Charles Pelletier Blanc de Blancs (France) 750ml. Crafted in Burgundy of France, this premium sparkling wine is fun, fresh, light, sweet and elegant. Made from Chardonnay, it has a soft, yet very nice and dry finish, and it is simply amazing with fresh strawberries.
- Australian Country Gourmet – Sun Dried Tomato Pesto 150gm. A full flavoured gourmet pesto dominated with sun dried tomatoes ideal for tossing through pasta or using as a dip.
- Australian Country Gourmet – Chardonnay & Sage Creamy Mustard 150g. A smooth mustard with a herb taste from sage and mixed herbs with a hint of Chardonnay wine. It is a must have condiment for any gourmet setting and perfect with cold or cooked meats.
- Koko Chocolat – Milk Chocolate Twist Wraps 45g. Delectable Milk Chocolate Twist Wraps, made in Australia using only the finest ingredients, these chocolates are crafted for a truly indulging experience!
- Hank’s Jams – Fig & Cinnamon Jam 285g. More than just a jam, this divinely rich and thick combination of fig and cinnamon is a sensational fusion of taste and texture. Use as a stunning fruit paste with any type of cheese, or as a regular jam on your toast!
- The Natural Nut Company – Dukkah 50g. Consisting of a mixture of Herbs, Hazelnuts and Spices, it is typically served as an hors d’œuvre with extra virgin olive oil and crusty sourdough bread. Try it on your favourite dips and salads, or over poached eggs. The gourmet possibilities are endless!
- Absolute Organic – Antipasto Organic Mixed Olives 330ml. Delicious marinated green olives, Kalamata olives and capsicum strips. Infused with garlic cloves, herbs and spices, and red wine vinegar, it is the perfect accompaniment to wine.
- The Natural Nut Company – Entertaining Nut Platter 150g. A great combination of Natural Almonds and Cashews, and a sensational Trail Mix with Pistachio Nuts, Goji Berries and Cacao Nibs. Enjoy them with wine and cheese, in cooking, or as a snack on their own. They are simply delicious and very good for you!
You had me at wine and chocolate #amiright?
WIN a Wine Hamper
Christmas in July is served … I want one of you to get the chance to palm off the brats, spread a picnic blanket and have a grown-up conversation with your pals.
Simply tell me your funniest wine-related tale, and the one that makes me snort laugh dukkah out of my nose wins. HOORAY!