TERMS & CONDITIONS
Competition will be run on the blog, www.rebelwithoutapause.com.au
- 1 x PENFOLDS CAB SAUV & FRENCH SPARKLING HAMPER
- 1 winner – Total prize pool: $99.95
Dates: 3rd July, 2017 – 21st July, 2017
Terms and conditions:
- Only one entry per person.
- Only one entry per address/household.
- This is a game of skill, chance plays no part in determining the winner/s.
- Competition opens on 3rd July, 2017, and closes on 21st July, 2017. Winner will be notified by email and passes express posted to the winners.
- Please allow up to 2wks for delivery of the prize.
- Open to Australian residents only.
- Winners shall be notified by email, please respond to your email within 7 days. If we don’t hear from you within this time, another suitable winner shall be chosen.
- Rebel Without A Pause is not responsible for any prizes lost, damaged or misplaced in the mail.
- The judges’ decision in relation to all aspects of the competitions is final and binding on all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competitions are open to all residents of Australia that are over the age of 18 years, except employees of the Promoter and members of their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion.
- Incomplete, illegible and inappropriate entries will be deemed invalid and will not be included.
- At the end of promotion periods, a panel of judges appointed by the Promoters will choose a winner at random from the pool of entries entered into competition over the duration of the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If for any reason any promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the prize winner. If the prize is forfeited within twenty four business hours of the notification taking place, a re-judging will occur immediately.
- All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter, not time of transmission by the entrant. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (and their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (g) the prize and/ or (h) participation in the promotion.
- The Promoter is Rebel Wylie for Rebel Without A Pause.
- Any urgent queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org